Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a continuation to to the story about the girl on the beach

"What is it Skamp?" I asked following him to the slope. There lay a hole two feet deep and four feet wide. "Oh Skamp!!! You brought me all the way over here to show me the hole that you dug." As I turned to go I noticed the hole was getting way bigger.

Now the hole streched seven feet wide and seemed to go on forever. Skamp walked towards the hole. "Skamp noooooo!!!" I started running towards the hole. Skamp jumped down into the hole. "Skamp come here boy," I frantically cried adding a bunch of whistles. I looked around for someone to help me, but the beach was deserted.

I couldn't leave Skamp by himself. He was my best friend as far as dogs go. If I jumped in the hole I would be risking my life. On the other hand no one would miss me. My mother and father already had seven other kids to deal with. I didn't have any friends so why not go for it. I walked towards the edge of the hole. I took three big breaths and jumped into the dark depths below.

No comments: